Monday, September 30, 2013

Intro - 31 Days of Change


October begins a new challenge - 31 Days of Change. The Nester has held this monthly daily challenge for several years now and I decided to join in the fun with hundreds of others.

The challenge is to choose a topic that you want to explore and write every day for 31 days


I have chosen to focus on making a health choice every day.
Yes,I have been trying to become healthier.
Yes, I have lost some weight.
But,  I have not been consistent or fully committed. It is like 2 steps forward and 3 back at times.

I really have to improve my health. I began the 100 days to a healthier me on Sept. 17 but I have not followed through as I should have.

So when I saw this challenge I knew it would be the nudge to force me to be more accountable and consistent and to complete the 100 days.

Each day I hope to focus on healthy choices and  learn as I go.

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Wishing you all the best and sending motivation vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! Can't wait to read about the changes you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time to push yourself forward and into healthier choices. I feel like most people go through steps forward and steps backwards- don't give up! You've got goals in mind and all of us here cheering you on! You'll be better at the end of these 31 days for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a great motivational idea. Good luck with making your healthier choices.

    ReplyDelete